The guides published by the Tempus Public Foundation for incoming and outgoing participants of mobility programmes for the duration of the state of emergency related to COVID-19 Pandemic are downloadable in the following link:
Information about the Coronavirus pandemic is available here:
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap thoroughly and frequently.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- Refrain from greetings with personal contact (handshakes, kisses, etc.)
- Do not rub your eyes and refrain from touching your face.
- Use a paper tissue when coughing or sneezing. Apply the hygienic rules of coughing. Through used paper tissues into the garbage.
- Disinfect frequently used/touched items and surfaces (computer keyboards, door handles, etc.).
- Open the windows to let fresh air in frequently.
- As far as possible, avoid crowds when travelling and in your free time.
- Emergency numbers: http://studyinhungary.hu/living-in-hungary/menu/emergency-numbers.html